Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Currently

I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the March Currently! 


Listening: I'm watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, while the hubby is watching some violent movie in the other room.

Loving: I LOVE my new Fitbit Charge! It's awesome seeing your steps and competing with friends! ~I spent today laying on the couch with what I think was a bug, so I'm way behind on my weekly steps challenge :( ~

Thinking: I should start getting sub plans and materials ready for being at a PD for 2 days. Jan Richardson is one of the speakers at the PD we will be attending in Raleigh, NC.

Wanting: I order a kit to get started with the Advocate 24 day challenge and I simply can't wait for it to arrive. Estimated shipping shows it coming on Thursday! I certainly hope so !!!

Needing: I will be the first to admit I am HORRIBLE of keeping up with laundry. Sometimes it looks like a department store exploded in my bedroom. I guess I should get better at it :) .. I also need to go grocery shopping, the hubby and I both want to kick a few pounds and need to start eating better.

Spring Break Plans: I have NONE. The hubs has to work and we have no kids, so it'll probably just be the puppies and I chilling at home as I browse Pinterest and TpT. 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard FitBit has the BEST technology for counting steps!! I hope you're feeling better soon:) You are SO lucky to see Jan Richardson at the conference! That will be an amazing experience for you.

    Tara
    180 Days and Counting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be getting into this FitBit thing... I guess it is time for me to join in!

    ReplyDelete