Friday, January 1, 2016

First Currently of the New Year :)


I can cannot believe how quickly 2015 passed us by! A lot of awesome, crazy, wonderful things happened and I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store! 

Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade ready to go with January's currently! 



Listening: I have been on a "Melissa and Joey" binge for the past like three days- LOVE NETFLIX! 

Loving: I have found a nice spot on the couch that is officially my new BFF :) 

Thinking: I finished up the majority of my lesson plans today and it feels so great to get them finished. Now I only have Guided Reading plans left to do !! 

Wanting: I could really use one more week of vacation! Being sick this last week has killed me and I would love a little bit more of a break! 

Needing: The hubster woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, he isn't feeling any better today either :( 

One Little Word: Balance! Balance between life, school, grad school, and doing nothing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment