Friday, January 9, 2015

Weekend Full of School

Today my partner and I were discussing how dis-organized we felt after coming back from Christmas break. During our planning period, while browsing TPT, I found this gem:

from Jennie over at JD's Rockin Readers. Let me just say, if you are a new teacher, looking for materials, or just need a break from planning guided reading for groups every single week, this is the mother load of guided reading resources and plans. As you know this is my first year in first grade, and guided reading is quite a bit different. I am at the point where I am unsure where my students are and what direction I need to go in as we move to the second part of our school year. As you can guess, I purchased that bundle and plan to spend the majority of this weekend getting stuff ready for it! I am so excited to get started on this project and be ready to hit the ground running on Monday morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment